Thursday, January 29, 2015

He is Everything

In my life, I have never really understood how important my Savior is- until recently. Recently I have learned that He is everything. He is my Redeemer. He is my Savior. He is my best friend. He is my brother. I can go to Him with anything and for anything. Because of Him I can be perfected. Because of Him I can make mistakes and through His atonement be made clean and whole again. He has done everything for me and continues to do everything for me. Now that I have lived a life with Him, I cannot imagine living a life without Him. I rely on Him completely and I go to Him everyday. He has saved me. And His gospel makes me happier than I have ever been in my entire life. He is lasting peace, he is the answer to all of life's questions. He is our hope when hope is gone. I have learned in the past few weeks that I cannot live a life without Christ nor do I want too. So it's simple, I love my Savior and words can't begin to describe how thankful I am for Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment