Wednesday, January 21, 2015

God's Love

There have been so many times in my life where I have felt unworthy of Gods love. Times where I have felt as if I have done too much and that there was no way God could love me. It was during these times that I needed God the most, but it was during these times that I turned away from Him. Let me start out by saying- God loves each and every one of us no matter what. He doesn't wait until we are perfect to love us, he loves us when we are at our worst! No matter what we do, or what path we have gone down, God will love us. Even when you deny Him and turn away from He, He would never turn away from you. This is a very hard fact to realize, I know that because it has taken me 18 years to fully grasp the concept that God loves me unconditionally and he always will. Our God is the same yesterday, today and forever. He is never changing and neither is His love. He loves you yesterday, today, and forever!! Regardless of anything in your life that has lead you to believe otherwise. There have been countless times in my life that I have felt as if God didn't love me or that I was unworthy to be loved by Him. All I wanted to do was turn away from Him, but those were the times when all I needed to do was say a prayer, open my scriptures, or go to the temple and realize that God will never ever stop loving me! I now know that God's love is always available to me if I am wiling to go to Him. His hands are always stretched out toward me and all I have to do is come unto Him! He's always there and always wanting to love me. I just have to let Him. I'm so grateful for Gods love for me and I truly don't know what I would do without Him in my life. Please please please always remember that God loves you. I know how hard life is when you think that He doesn't, so never believe that. Never think for a second that your Father in Heaven doesn't love you, that thought comes from Satan. He loves you. He loves you. He loves you. And nothing will ever change that fact. 

No comments:

Post a Comment